Angels are Real 5

Angels are Real 4
March 8, 2019

Angels are Real 5

The more we study the Bible the more we learn about the existence of angels.

1. Are angels omnipresent?

10 Comments

1. Nina K. says:

Angels are not omnipresent. In the scripture Daniel 10:12-14 it states “I have come because of your words. The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, so I left him there with the prince of the kingdom of Persia and came to make you understand what is to befall your people in the latter days.” In this passage it shows that angels can not be in more then one place at the same time. If they could the angel would have not been delayed getting to Daniel. The angel would have been there to help while fighting the other battle and he would not have to leave Michael to deliver the message. God sends His messenger to an appointed place to complete an appointed task and they complete that task one at a time.

2. Brother Rubin says:

Thank you Nina.

3. Bonita Schley says:

No they are not. Angels are Messengers that God sends on assignment. Luke 1:26 tells us that in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to the city of Galilee name Nazareth.

4. Brother Rubin says:

Thank you Bonita.

5. Ray and Sheila Claiborne says:

Daniel 10:12–14 The fact that angels are not omnipresent is made explicit when an angel comes to Daniel and says: “I have come because of your words. The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, so I left him there with the prince of the kingdom of Persia and came to make you understand what is to befall your people in the latter days.” If angels were omnipresent, Michael wouldn’t have “came to help” because he would’ve already been there, and Gabriel wouldn’t need to leave Michael to bring Daniel his message. Unlike God, who is omnipresent, angels are finite creatures, limited to one place at one time.

6. Brother Rubin says:

Thank you.

7. Rebecca Hundley Shipp says:

No, angels are not omnipresent.

They are, as Hebrews 1:14 declares, “ministering spirits”. However, although they are spirits, they have spatial limitations. In other words, angels are not omnipresent (see Dan. 9:21-23; 10:10-14 where we find both movement with limitations). They are always in only one place at any one time.

8. Brother Rubin says:

Thank you Rebecca.

9. Karen Wells says:

Angels are NOT omnipresent as scriptures tells us in Daniel 10:10-14 when the angel was tied up for 21 days with the prince of Persia . They have limitations!

10. Jerry says:

Angels are not omnipresent. The most notable example of this is found in Daniel chapter 10 verse 13 where Michael could only be in one place at one time. Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.